ETHICAL CONTENT POLICY – SUMMARY
Last modified on July 15, 2021
CrakRevenue has adopted an Ethical Content Policy aiming, among others, to set a framework for its business partners. Considering the diversification and growing complexity of the digital world, CrakRevenue was led to take a stand on this important issue. CrakRevenue is taking significant steps to review the distribution of its ads. That being said, you will find herein a summary of CrakRevenue’s Ethical Content Policy to which we urge you to comply at all times. Failure to do so will result in us terminating our business relationship, reserving our rights in claiming damages for non-compliance.
NATURE OF CONTENT
It is strictly forbidden to display our ads on sites that may present in any way the following illegal and harmful content:
- Publication of stolen or illegally obtained content;
- Presentation of sexual acts and exploitation involving minors under the age of 18;
- Presentation of acts of sexual violence against individuals or animals;
- Publication of images of actual violence;
- Presentation of content of an extreme and/or unethical nature.
NON-COMPLIANCE – ILLEGAL, EXTREME, OR UNETHICAL
The following list of non-compliant elements and content is not exhaustive and CrakRevenue may, at its discretion, modify or add certain elements:
- Pedophilia, incest, and other presentations of sexual acts or exploitation involving minors under the age of 18 or greatly resembling minors;
- Rape and non-consensual relationship, including simulation of;
- Prostitution and sexual exploitation;
- Content that is stolen, obtained illegally, or appears to be obtained illegally;
- Incitement to hatred or incitement to discrimination against people based on their origins, gender, sexual orientation, or disability;
- Threats or incitement to violence;
- Illicit trafficking (drugs, weapons, etc.);
- Actual violence (murder, etc.);
- Endangerment of individuals;
- Fraud; and
- Terrorism (threat or intent).
To that effect, we require that our ads only be displayed on sites that:
- Are not based on business models that contravene our Ethical Content Policy;
- Do not operate under a domain name that contains terms that refer to illegal, extreme, or unethical content;
- Do not contain easily identifiable illegal, extreme or unethical categories or content;
- Its owner has appropriate documentation and record-keeping pursuant to applicable legislation and regulation pertaining to the performers being 18 years of age or older (i.e. 18 U.S. Code § 2257); and
- Offer their users to disclose any content allegedly in violation of copyrights via a compliant and functional DMCA procedure.
In the event that our ads are displayed on sites that violate our Ethical Content Policy, you are responsible for immediately removing them. Failure to do so will result in us terminating our business relationship, reserving our rights in claiming damages for non-compliance.
If you are unsure if a site is compliant with our Ethical Content Policy, do not hesitate to contact your representative or affiliate manager.
These terms shall take precedence over any insertion order, terms of service, or other agreements between us, ongoing and in the future.