Making Money from Camming Affiliate Offers
Do you want to promote cam offers? Learn why this could be the perfect product for you!
You know who loves camgirls?
Well, data says billions of people do.
Here are the estimated analytics of few of the major camming sites online:
Similarly, Livejasmin has more than 288 million visitors/month.
Are you also shocked like me?
Well, I sense an opportunity here.
An opportunity to make massive money in the cam vertical as a camming affiliate.
At any given day, there are thousands of cam girls online performing live in front of millions of people worldwide.
And it’s not just cam girls — guys, couples and even the trans community can build a huge following and fan base with these sites. These same people are emptying their wallet like crazy to chat, interact, watch and talk to these webcam models.
Sensing where I am going with this?
Well, first and foremost, why would anyone not take advantage of such a lucrative opportunity that is cams? You could introduce your traffic to this mesmerizing, addictive new world for a lot of people and take home 20-30% in lifetime revenue to boot!
Every single dollar your referred person spends on any given cam site, you get a % of the total spendings for the lifetime of that user.
Yes, you read that right — it’s lifetime.
However, there are other ways to monetize as well:
1. PPL: Pay-per-lead cam programs mean you only receive a one-time commission for referring users to a cam site. When users submit information such as a name or email, you get paid the PPL payout. The payout tends to be lower ($0.1-$5) depending on many factors such as the cam site, country of visitor, device used, etc. PPL is more suited for newbie affiliate marketers.
2. PPS: You get paid a much bigger amount (e.g., $20-150 per signup/sale) if someone not just enters his or her email, but also enters their credit card information or makes a purchase.
3. Revshare: While seasoned affiliate marketers tend to go this route for good reason, the Revshare pay model requires time and patience, so one must evaluate what works best for them. You get paid a percentage commission of that user’s lifetime spendings. So, if the payout says 20% lifetime revshare, and your referred person spends $50K in a year (Yes, it does happen — there’s many whales out there!) then you would receive $10,000 in commissions!
Here’s a little diagram that illustrates affiliate marketing:
Now, all this is fine, but you might be looking for a step by step procedure right?
Well, let me show you how to implement this entire strategy. I will give you an overview.
First STEP: Find affiliate offers
This is where CrakRevenue comes into play.
CrakRevenue has ties with all the leading cam sites on the web, so simply log into your CrakRevenue account and find the right offer for yourself.
If you are just starting out, PPL might be extra alluring to you for that quick, fast cash as those conversions roll in. Remember, evaluate your long-term goals and decide which pay model is going to help you succeed in reaching those goals.
Second STEP: Promote your offers
Now we’ll cover 2 common ways one can promote cam offers:
Write relevant articles and then drive traffic to your site and refer your audience to these cam sites.
You can also create any other type of adult site and monetize your traffic using these CPA offers.
I shared a step-by-step process about this in my other article.
The problem with SEO is that it can be quite time consuming and is not always the most suited for newbies, as the learning curve tends to be steep.
Adult Media Buying
Well, because… it’s easier than you think.
You get quick results. You don’t have to wait many months for results.
Here are my results after a few days of promoting CrakRevenue offers:
Now for this campaign, I spent only $77.
It’s scalable. If you find a profitable campaign, just pump in more money and make more profit.
But the con is that you might end up burning a lot of money quickly if you are not careful.
What do you need to run your first adult media buying campaign?
1. Research (…and more research)
For the first few days, you must learn the ins and outs of this business.
This is crucial. Otherwise, you will just end up wasting the money you invest.
Many newbies make this mistake.
My recommendation would be to check out our relevant articles under the adult media buying category.
This will also include checking what other people are doing.
By this I mean: their funnels, their ad banners, their landing pages, and the offers they are promoting, etc.
I would recommend creating a spreadsheet to note down the good points about each funnel.
Don’t take this step lightly, your success rate depends on the quality of your research!
2. Create your funnels
Once your research is done, you must select an offer.
After that, you need to create your ad banners. Don’t worry, you don’t need to learn any complex software for creating them.
For this, you can use a tool like Canva.com. This is a simple drag and drop builder. Make sure you create 5-10 different banners for your campaign.
If you don’t want to do this part yourself, you can also hire cheap professional designers from Fiverr. Especially for gif banners.
You will also need a landing page. Before this, you will need to buy a domain name (make sure the domain name is related to the offer you are promoting). You can buy your domain name at GoDaddy.com.
For creating landing pages, there are many tools available and you can use any one of them.
The research you did initially will help you a lot in figuring out what to include in a landing page. Again, make sure you create multiple versions of your landing pages.
You can promote an offer without a landing page as well, but you will get more conversions when you have one. Some offers also provide already tested landing pages. So you already know that the landing page converts.
For buying traffic, there are various networks out there. You can choose any one of them, like Traffic Factory, for instance.
Now comes the important part of testing.
This is vital to your success.
You have to keep the winners and remove the losers.
Testing is the key.
You have to split test to achieve maximum conversions and a Positive ROI.
You have to test the following parameters:
- Traffic source/Traffic relevancy
(translation: don’t promote a gay offer on a MILF website…)
- Banner click-through rate (CTR)
- Landing pages A/B testing
- Most importantly: conversions
Top tips for newbie adult affiliate marketers who are using adult media buying:
- Many offers have a different payout for different source countries (for PPL). So your conversions from Tier-1 countries will fetch you more money compared to a tier-3 country
- Test, test and then test some more to optimize your campaign. A/B testing is crucial for your success
- If you are a beginner, take it slow. Don’t pump in thousands of dollars; otherwise, you might just end up burning all your money.
- Imitation is better than innovation. So research and find profitable funnels, and then just imitate them. Don’t duplicate, rather, imitate.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section below.